Full Day Speedboat Trip
Full Day Speedboat Trip
Arisa Speedboat Group presents: The original Full Day Tour of Phi Phi Islands. We have been running this trip almost every day since 1991! During that time we have learnt a great deal about what makes a great tour, and we love to share this experience with our guests. Our trip leaves from Phi Phi Island at 11am everyday, where we take you on our comfortable Speedboat, stopping at what we consider to be the best locations on the islands. We offer you snorkelling stops, sight-seeing stops and time to relax on the beautiful beaches.
On all of our tours you have an experienced local tour guide on the boat working alongside our boat captain. This improves the quality of our tour and makes sure everyone is safe and having a good time. Our Full day tour is one of the only all inclusive tour packages from Phi Phi Islands, we don’t charge you any extra to rent snorkelling equipment. We include lunch, snacks and drinks for you. And the National Park entry fee is included in your ticket. Normally the entry fee to Maya-Bay & Bamboo Island is 400THB per person!
We hope we can welcome you on-board our trip soon, and show you our beautiful home!
Itinerary and Locations
We visit all of the locations listed here during the tour, normally in this order; however some days due to tides or any other reasons, we may follow a different route. Lunch will be served on the boat during the tour and fruits and drinks are available to you throughout the day. We stop for one hour in the National Parks, (Bamboo Island & Maya-Bay). Each other location can vary day-to-day. But you will have enough time to enjoy each and every stop.
What Is Included
What Is Not Included
We accept bookings for our Speedboat Tours online via our authorised agent fivestartravelandtours.com. When you click the book now button you will be redirected to the booking page on their website, where you can select the time & date of your tour. The check in location will be at the Five Star Travel and Tours office on Phi Phi Don Island.
For any inquiries about our services you can speak with a representative by contacting: email@example.com
– This tour does not depart from Phuket, Krabi, Ao-Nang or any other location besides Phi Phi Island.
– The meeting point is at the Five Star Travel and Tours office, there is no hotel collection for this trip.
– There are no ferries to the mainland after the trip returns, you should arrange accommodation at the island.
– This trip is all inclusive there are no extra’s to pay during the trip.
– This activity is not suitable for pregnant women or people suffering from any pre existing medical or physical disabilities.
– Children under 3 years can join the tour free of charge. However, this activity is not recommended for infants aged 0-11 months.